Wanting to trade

Guest DatsuNoob

Guest DatsuNoob

I've been thinking about looking into getting a 521 ever since I got my 620. I love my truck, and there's nothing really wrong with it's working condition, I've just always liked the look of the 521's and am now in a better position to get one now that I'm not having to drive my 620 everyday. Anyway, I'm interested in a possible trade. My truck has the weber conversion w/elec choke that is under a yr old, L16 intake manifold, header, custom exhaust from an Eagle Talon TSI, Flowtech Terminator muffler, 3" drop blocks and lowered torsion bars, Accel Supercoil, runs great, doesn't burn a drop of oil, and hasn't let me down since the little freeway incident which just turned out to be loose choke bolts on the carb. I've even got a spare set of doors to go with it, and I may even leave in the Kenwood CD deck with IPOD jack should I find what I'm looking for. I'm just looking for a decent 521 that goes. Doesn't have to be anything fancy, just able to get it home and drive it around town a little before building up a nice little L motor. I dont want to get outta Datsuns or anything, I just want an older one. If anyone's interested, let me know. Thanks

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.