A little progress

Glengemen

I finally got around to mounting my HB tank in my bed. I was going to just strap the tank down so that it would be on the passenger side and fill from there, but I was looking at it and decided to mount it transversly behind the cab sunk into the bed to where the flange is. I just made a cardboard templet of the shape of the tank and screwed it down with a couple of self tappers, and about an hour of cutting and grinding to give the tank a good non-interferance fit into the bed. I think it is just as good as a fuel cell and I still use the stock fuel pump and sender.:)

CIMG0272.jpg

CIMG0274.jpg

I just need to add a little to those rubber fuel hoses and its back to running again(now that I dumped out the crap gas that was in there).

I have had this done for a while but I am just getting to posting it up. Power leather seats! Driver is a 8 way adjstable and the passenger is 4 but it is sweet. Added a fuse block in the back of the cab to decrese any future wiring also (fused at the battery also). The seats are 02 Accord EX seats and also have heaters and air bags but I thought it wise not to hook those up.

CIMG0275.jpg

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic