GOOD S13 KA24de wiring harness

Guest DatsuNoob

Guest DatsuNoob

Like the title says I need a GOOD, UNCUT, runable wiring harness for a KA-de. Not looking for another half hacked and electrical taped p.o.s, I got plenty of junk already. I'd even consider buying a brand new one (if they exist and someone has info on where). Thanks! :)

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

when i was looking for mine i called the nissan dealer and they quoted me from 350 on up and they made it really hard after that they wanted to know the exact year and ecm number because the harness changed like every month or so according to the parts guy so i got mine off ebay for 125 works fine all though it was cut but it was just for the dash cluster no worries

Guest DatsuNoob

I'm just sketchy on buying another shit harness from some ebay con artist. I seem to meet them quite frequently, and paypal seems to do next to nothing to enforce bogus sellers/scammers, and less than legit transactions. I was hoping to find one within the ratsun community since I've had good luck buying from dudes I've met here. Zuum510 said to try northwestnissans, but there's a problem with their registration link, so the search continues. Thanks anyway man

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.