WTB carb and intake

I need a cheap set up that I can install on my L18 so I can put away my dual webbers or maybe use them on my other project. If there is anyone with a stock carb and intake for the L18 let me know or a down draft webber and intake that they want to get rid of please contact me. I am in San Jose CA and can go just about anywhere in the bay to pick up or I can take care of shipping also. thanks!

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a freshly rebuilt Hitachi down-draft from my 78 510(L20B),and the stock intake as well. I don't now if these would work on your engine,but if so I will let them go cheap. Problem is I am in MA,and the setup came off of a Non-Catalyst Texas car. Mind you it does have some emissions stuff,but no cat,so the emissions stuff may be different.

Chris

I have a freshly rebuilt Hitachi down-draft from my 78 510(L20B),and the stock intake as well. I don't now if these would work on your engine,but if so I will let them go cheap. Problem is I am in MA,and the setup came off of a Non-Catalyst Texas car. Mind you it does have some emissions stuff,but no cat,so the emissions stuff may be different.

Chris

I wouldn't know if it would fit, I wish i knew more about parts interchangeability between our engines. maybe someone can pitch their knowledge in :confused:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.