hello people

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nice :cool:

Thank you!

i'm obviously late so i see you got the picture lecture... i did too. welcome to ratsun and nice ride i see great things for her in the future!:D

Thank you very much!

Yeah I was suppried on the requirement of photos that are needed, caught on fairly quick.

Funny sig line :lol:

welcome to ratsun... looks like your gunna make that a beauty..

already made alot of progress quick.. keep it up

Thank you very much. I certainly have. Even the previous week where I was building up a complete car for a friend (put in well over 100hrs) at the same time as working on this. I have an ideal image for what Id like it to be like, we'll see if I can do just that.

First step after floors completed is sand/soda blast, then put it in Southern poly primer and then block the heck out of it, going to be the first time spraying a car. A bud of mine owns a body/paint shop so he offerd to let me do it there :cool:

• 2 weeks later...

Well I bought some much needed parts for the front end. Got some extra parts for no charge, more parts coming soon till then..

Took the fenders/hood/grill/emblem/rear quarters and washed them down. Saw some rust spots and dents that I didnt see before but I guess thats what comes with buying used 37 year old parts. Not a big deal I'll hammer/fill/smooth them down.

Heres some pics!

P1070645.jpg

P1070646.jpg

P1070647.jpg

P1070649.jpg

P1070650.jpg

P1070651.jpg

• 1 month later...
Well been awhile since I been on, lot going on and havent done any work to the 510 as of late. Thought I update :blink:

me and the garage zero guys are rooting for ya! :lol: