East Coast guys..... Free L18

Ive got an L18 out of a '74 620 that needs to find a new owner. Ill have some pictures of it up soon. Its located in Charleston South Carolina. Free to a Datsun owner. There is no transmission or flywheel on it. I don't know the running condition of it. From what i was told, the head had been machined down too much and was going to mess up if it was started, but i don't know. Comes with a .020 shim new in the package. No manifolds, just block/head.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
Ive got an L18 out of a '74 620 that needs to find a new owner. Ill have some pictures of it up soon. Its located in Charleston South Carolina. Free to a Datsun owner. There is no transmission or flywheel on it. I don't know the running condition of it. From what i was told, the head had been machined down too much and was going to mess up if it was started, but i don't know. Comes with a .020 shim new in the package. No manifolds, just block/head.

I'd like to see some pics.

If I'm interested maybe we could do an exchange around columbia and I could give you some gas cash?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.