1978 datsun b210 Florida Car( located in NY)

http://forums.hybridz.org/index.php/topic/110016-78-b210-florida-car-located-in-ny-now/#entry1028455 (look in here for pics)

ok i have a 1978 datsun b210. This car is a florida car. i had it shipped.

This car is originally green. i am the second owner of this car. The car does not run at the moment do to the carb. It needs a rebuild kit or a nice 32/36 weber carb.

Let start with the good things:

Has fully built motor in it. The motor is the original A14 motor bored over .20 thousands. The bottom end is all forged. Its been fully balanced with

rod and crank bearings. New camshalf. New pistons. All new gaskets including frezze plugs, and front and rear main seals. Also has new timing kit also.

The fly wheel has been resurfaced also.

The Head has been fully ported and polished. All casting defects are gone. The head has been decked. New valves, springs,valve guides has been replaced.

Also has new spark plugs and wires.

I have ALL PAPER WORK FOR THIS BUILD. i did it my self in a state of the art shop with all brand new machines.

I forgot to paint the block.

This datsun has 280zx rims on it which makes it look alot better. The interior of the car isnt that bad but it is old. The dash is cracked and the leather seats willl need to be reupholstered.

The paint of the car isnt bad for its yr but if you want a show car you need to repaint it.

As for as rust on the car overall the body is in good condition afterall it is a 1978. But the frame rails are good and so is the strut towers.

The floor boards are getting alittle thin and some minor holes are there. But isn't in the condition of some of the datsuns in NewYOrk that i see.

CLEAN TITLE. everything legit

Drivers side fender does have a dent on it not bc of a crash if wondering but bc the door caught it one day and bent it. easy fix trust me

Has limo tint all around. i was planning on dropping a v8(running on propane) or a K.A.T into this but i need the money bc i am moving.

Shoot me a offer i am moving and need it gone. But only fair offers please

845-699-6251 text or call for more info and pics. Will take trades if right. thanks

http://forums.hybridz.org/index.php/topic/110016-78-b210-florida-car-located-in-ny-now/#entry1028455 look in here for pics

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.