F/S The Ultimate Ultramagnus SALE MORE PARTS.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Adding a set off SSR Rev Mesh 16x8 +26 4x114.3 $800 pics too come 16's are hard to come by especially a full set , they have used tires on them about 50% just took them off to put 17's on my S13. I'll ship them but that's about $65-$75 for a pair w/ tires. Depending on location.

No shipping and paypal fee not incld w/ price. i have it boxed and ready to ship actually let's do $140 shipped to your door i'll eat some of the shipping cost, if you read from some of my buyers i don't just throw parts in a box and ship it out. all parts are bubble wrapped and popcorned. I respect my buyers so i treat the products like i would want my parts shipped to me. shipping to you is around $17-$20 already so the price is very fair.

Was just trying to verify. If you still have this after Christmas I'll more than likely hit you up.

gusto ko ang rims mo Pare!

i need to measure my current ronal r10 turbo wheels that measure 15x6.5 32mm offset with 195 50 15 to see if they will fit with my S12 200sx V6 front struts, any partial trades will you accept for the wheels, I can pick them up willing to money down for them, I already bought a wagon in long beach in sept and drove here back, would be great to pick up slap them on and go for another roadtrip!

conrad

lets talk more details on phone here is my cell 650-302-5127

Was just trying to verify. If you still have this after Christmas I'll more than likely hit you up.

I'm gonna clean house after the thanksgiving i need room in the garage, i got into the Ruckus thing and those parts are more easily stored than car parts so every nook and cranny i can find for Ruckus parts is taking over car parts. i have enough S13 sensors and a spare engine just in case the one i have decides to take a dump.

gusto ko ang rims mo Pare!

i need to measure my current ronal r10 turbo wheels that measure 15x6.5 32mm offset with 195 50 15 to see if they will fit with my S12 200sx V6 front struts, any partial trades will you accept for the wheels, I can pick them up willing to money down for them, I already bought a wagon in long beach in sept and drove here back, would be great to pick up slap them on and go for another roadtrip!

conrad

lets talk more details on phone here is my cell 650-302-5127

Depends on the trade pogi, wala na ako kaylangan parts. wala na akon 510. yung 510 wagon mo the rears will fit fine pero yung harap medio tuck and pull +15 -+17 offset sa harap perfect inii na kaylang an spacer w/ stock or modified suspension pero at 8" wide labas yung gulong 1/2 siguro kahit may 280zx struts.

Rest of the part are in the trash bin by friday no holding on parts. i have NO need for these things, i tried my best w/ good pricing but peeps just slept on it. i'll take a pic of them in the trash can :rofl: .

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.