A Whole Bunch of 240Z Parts - Tail Lights - Radiator Core Support - Steering Column and MORE!

These parts came from a 240Z that got parted out. The car had lots of good performance stuff. The car is gone but all this stuff is available. I never drove the car and it was not running when I got it so I did not test out any of these parts. I describe them as I see them so ask me any questions prior to buying them as I am selling it all as-is.

I will ship it all at your expense. I am on the east coast and usually ship via USPS. You are welcome to come pick it up locally too in Silver Spring, Maryland (Suburbs of Washington, DC)

You can email me at qwik510@aol.com

Lots of other stuff for sale in the photo album

Changed the hosting site.

http://s1356.beta.ph...wik510/library/

Set of 4 Koni Strut Inserts. - SOLD!

Set of 4 aftermarket Performance Springs. SOLD!

Pair of complete Tail Light assemblies. These are in fair to decent condition. The plastic bulb housings are in good shape, the bulb wiring harnesses are in good shape. The gaskets are complete and could be used but there is some dryrot and cracking. The lenses are ok but there is some fading and small stress cracks and some small scuffs. I would rate them a 5 out of 10. The screws that attach them are included.
$80

IMG_2621.jpg
IMG_2624.jpg
IMG_2622.jpg
IMG_2626.jpg
IMG_2623.jpg
IMG_2625.jpg

Pair of Nice H4 Headlights. SOLD!

240Z Manual Pedal Box Assembly. Complete and ready to help you with your auto to manual conversion.
$80

IMG_2618.jpg
IMG_2619.jpg
IMG_2620.jpg

240Z complete Steering Column. 
$20
(Edit: turn signal sw. &the light/wiper sw.  and ignition sw. are sold and are not included)

IMG_2640.jpg
IMG_2643.jpg

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like datsun510.com is down because none of the hosted pics seem to be showing.

That sucks.

It seems they have been going down alot lately. Maybe server issues.

If anyone wants to see pics in the meantime, send me an email and I can email them to you.

qwik510@aol.com

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.