Datsun 510 Wanted

Hey guys! I'm looking to find a Datsun 510 in the Pennsylvania area. I'm only 16 and I really enjoy the Datsun 510 they're my favorite car and have been looking and saving money since I was 14. I can reastore the car thats no problem, I'm good with my hands and have helped my brother reastore his 67 mustang. Any place that you know that may have a 510 would help, Thanks! I want the Datuns to live on through the next generartion .

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Right on Brother! Make a Dime live through another generation. As I'm only giving you encourgment, and can offer you no tangible solution to your quest; Considering I'm on the West Coast, and am not willing to give up my 7th 510(4 year search/ saved it from the crusher). So as an old man, at 38, I leave you with this...... in High School they were a "dime" a dozen. Crash one buy another the next week. Be diligent about your search! You may have to throw caution to the wind and buy the first 2dr that comes your way. You can fix it, but you may need to take some time to do so. I wish you the best of luck.

RALLYDIME

Thanks for your help guys! And I saw that turbo charged one, I'm going to have to check it out. Thanks for the incouragement RALLYDIME, I go on every day searching for a 510 going through all the Craigslist adds and emailing people. Haha I do find it enjoyable but I would just like to find a car and start fixing her up.

I'm getting ready to list a '72 2 door that could use a restoration. I'm still cleaning it, trying to find as many parts as possible to make it as complete as possible, and get some pictures of it. I am thinking I will ask $1200 obo. I also have a '69 that needs restoration. I was going to hang on to it to build an SR20DET race car, but I could be persuaded to sell it too. I'm in Kansas, Probably too far for you, but I might be persuaded to meet you half way or something if your interested. PM me if your interested and want more info/pics.

039.jpg

20120109_30.jpg

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.