FS/Possilby FT: Early L24 ("Good Carbs!") + 75ish 4 speed. $500 OBO

Hi, all!

I have the l24/4 speed combo I originally bought with my s30 project up for sale.

I was going to work with this for a while but have decided to go ahead and RB swap it and build it for e mod autox/time trials.

DSC00951.jpg

I haven't had the thing running, but was told it ran and drove around fine as it was, other than some smoking. Was told it looked like it just needed some carb work.

I also have a used clutch and flywheel for it.

Trans shifts through all gears with the shifter that I just got, it's just missing a shift knob. (perfect excuse to buy one of the ratsun knobs!)

I'd like to get $500 obo for the combo, I have a lot of other s30 parts that I'm not using as well, so if there's anything else you need thrown in I can probably hook you up.

I'll also consider trading for things I'll need for the build, like an rb=] lol, containment seat(s) and unused harnesses, 5 lug swap parts possibly, fuel cell, someone to fab a full cage in the car?, gauges and such, etc etc

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@ Josh V. I'll keep you in mind but for now I'm only looking to sell it as a complete package. I may just search out a 2.8 block with flat tops and do a relatively high comp l28 with the e88 head I have plus the carbs.

Wanted to buy an rb20 but if I still have this engine when the funds become less dear I'll probably just build on it instead

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.