FJ20E parts (complete intake manifold, distributor, etc)

FJ20E intake manifold, with larger 240sx throttle body, capped off most of the EGR and non essential parts of the manifold, modified the fuel rail with -6 AN fittings, also have extra fuel rail with regular ends attached, and OEM fuel pressure regulator. included with the manifold are 4 rx-7 red top high impedance 490cc injectors, recently cleaned and serviced, made over 300hp at the wheels with this setup. asking $300 obo

FJ20 distributor, complete with cap and rotor. working condition (i went to EDIS setup) asking $100 obo

FJ20E intake manifold "Y' brace (from engine mount bracket to intake manifold) $40 obo

FJ20E intake manifold plenum (cut off runners and flange for custom intake manifold) free, just pay shipping

also have fast idle valve that i'll throw in for free with intake manifold.

open for trades, I'm looking for Fj20ET cam gears.

all parts are located in USA, and will ship at buyers expense. i apologize, but i don't want to start a photo bucket account to post pictures, so i'll email pictures to whoever is interested. tanolizama @ hotmail.com

thank you.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Hi there I will be interested in the

FJ20E intake manifold plenum (cut off runners and flange for custom intake manifold) free, just pay shipping

please reply regards Paul im in the uk

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.