WTB; complete 510 rear suspension

Looking for the complete rear suspension with diff, axles, trailing arms, subframe, brakes, ect.. everything connected to the back. maybe someone upgrading to 280 parts would have this.

Im actually looking for this to change my mgb to IRS in the rear and get rid of the solid rear axle. They have pretty much the same track width, same bolt pattern. so wanted to see if i could make it work. thanks dustin

P.s sorry i didnt introduce myself, but the idea popped in my head this morning.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for the complete rear suspension with diff, axles, trailing arms, subframe, brakes, ect.. everything connected to the back. maybe someone upgrading to 280 parts would have this.

Im actually looking for this to change my mgb to IRS in the rear and get rid of the solid rear axle. They have pretty much the same track width, same bolt pattern. so wanted to see if i could make it work. thanks dustin

P.s sorry i didnt introduce myself, but the idea popped in my head this morning.

I have a complete setup for you that I recently removed from a 71 2 door. I am in Maryland and would prefer local pickup but I would be willing to crate it and ship it at your expense.

Shoot me an email if interested.

David

qwik510@aol.com

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.