510 Variety Hour - Mikuni Carbs, Full T3 Suspension, SSR FM Wheels (Picture Heavy!!)

It is with a heavy heart that I had to sell my 510 for medical school funds. As it turns out, going to school is expensive. Anyway, same shit different day: sob story, need to sell leftovers.

After I sold the 510, I went through the garage and pulled all the stuff I had sitting around waiting to be put on the car, but never was. Let me stress that again everything for sale in this ad is in unused, unmounted, unmolestered condition. I am willing to ship the suspension and the carbs, but not the wheels. Everything is located in sunny Los Angeles, CA!

First, I have a set of Mikuni 44PHH (I think?) that I purchased from Mr. hang_510. I am asking what I paid for them, $750. Here's a link to his original ad: http://community.rat...__fromsearch__1. I purchased some bushings for the throttle linkage, but never got around to installing anything. He had them listed as 40PHH's, but I'm pretty sure we wound up figuring out that they're 44's. If someone can tell me what to measure, I can double check the accuracy of this. I pulled the filter and measured what I think is the venturi, and it specs out at 47mm, but that can't be right. Anyway, they come with linkages, extra jets, parts carb, old stacks, and everything else you see in the photos. They are currently mounted to a Mikuni shorty mani and have brand new K&N filters. They're super clean, and were never used after they were cleaned and rebuilt by the previous owner. They are currently jetted for a stock L16 as advised by the guys at Rebello. Here are some photos:

carbs.jpg
carbs-7.jpg

Up next, I have a full suspension kit from T3 tuning. Again, this is all brand new, never used. The rear coilovers were never even removed from their box. The coilovers are sprung for firm street driving, but I don't remember the exact numbers. The parts include bump steer spacers, tension control rods, front coilovers on 280zx struts with camber plates, and rear coilovers. I've tried to take photos of the only damage to the powdercoat finish I can find on any of the parts. I am asking for $1700, shipped at this time, as brand new all the parts together retail for over $1850 without shipping and tax. For a local buyer, I will throw in 280zx hubs, brakes, calipers that I have sitting in the garage. I am not willing to split them up. Here are the photos:

suspension.jpg
suspension-2.jpg
suspension-4.jpg
suspension-6.jpg

Finally, I have some BEAUTIFUL SSR Formula Mesh wheels in 4x114.3. The fronts are 15x7 +10, and the rears are 15x8 +11. They are completely refurbished and rebuilt (though they were only really dirty to begin with). The outers have been fully polished, and the inners have been left unpolished so that all the original stickers remain. The centers were pulled, cleaned, and painted with gold. All new stainless fasteners were installed in every wheel. They are currently wrapped in Nexen 195/45ZR15s that have 10 miles on them, have been balanced, and are full of Nitrogen. They come with the original center caps, which are a pain in the ass to find. These are available only for local sale. I am asking $2200 for the wheels. Here are the photos:

frontwheels.jpg
frontwheels-4.jpg
rearwheels.jpg
rearwheels-3.jpg

Interest buyers should e-mail me at max@thetuniversity.com as I'm not on this site as often as I used to be. Offers are accepted, but I'm not in a huge rush to get rid of the parts, so lowballers will be ignored.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll check the butterflies later today to confirm model. Thanks for the tip.

I am currently trying to keep the carbs all together. I will let you know if this changes.

Suspension is pending sale.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.