WTS: Racing Seats (Fit in Z)

I forgot I had these!

Raemco Carbon Kevlar Seat that also reclines. Comes with rails. Used for maybe 2-3 weeks and then realized that I was too tall to use this seat in my car daily. I'm 6'5 so...this didn't really work for me. I contemplated keeping it since the cage I was gunna build would have ladder bars and I'd have to scrunch in anyway, but I've shied away from ladder bars, so these are gunna go. Moving in 7 days. Need this gone

Paid 1700$ per I think Carbon Seat, but I only have one left (sold one a few monthes back) but if I get 600 OBO for it, I'll toss in a second seat that is pretty nice as well to sweeten the deal (seen in the picture). HARNESSES ARE NOT INCLUDED

Willing to ship @ your expense, but would prefer local pickup.

I can be reached via PM, but prefer email (at etheby@gmail.com) and text messages (858 204 5172) as they both go to my phone. I'm contactable pretty much anytime during the day. text anytime, no calls after midnight! Thanks guys!

Carbon Seat Alone

downloadjs.jpg

download2pw.jpg

download1gu.jpg

Seat + Extra seat if I get 600 OBO

199058_1931697010333_1179506912_32404686_7740063_n.jpg

188396_1931697690350_1179506912_32404690_993568_n.jpg

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Forgot about that post! Currently my car is undergoing an engine rebuild AND I'm in the middle of a move so I need to sell shit. I thought I had it set @ 600 originally but I was wrong. If someone offered me 500 though, I wouldn't say no (hence the OBO)

Any idea how viable these are as actual race seats? I am interested but the thought of breaking my back during a crash is holding me back. I'm also wary because I haven't heard much about this Chinese/Taiwanese company.

Eh, I've seen them used quite a bit. They are comfy and hold you in tight turns real well. I've got a corkscrew on-ramp near my house thats a drop and a banked turn; very tight, and i'd take it @ speed all the time to test suspension adjustments i'd made. Also drifted it dry, and wet and they seem pretty sturdy. I'm just a little too tall for it unfortunately. Not sure how you'd break your back in a crash from having a seat like this. I suppose having a one piece, non-reclinable seat would up your chances, but agin, the construction is pretty damn good. I would say you're welcome to come see them , but being in Tuscon, I assume that would be a pretty large feat for you lol.

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.