S130 Parts Wanted

I'm starting to buckle down a little and work on my 280ZX, and starting to figure out and prioritize what I need. I'm looking to buy the following if I can find it at the right price:

• Spare Tire
  • Airdam (Black preferable, but by no means mandatory)
  • Seats (will consider any)
  • Interior panels (Mine are mostly FUBAR)
  • Headlight Covers

Spare tire is the highest priority; I don't like driving without one.

I'm located in Northern Illinois. If by chance there are parts I need in the area, I'll go for those in favor of having to get them shipped.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I still need a spare tire, but now I also need all the front-right body panels. I got a little friendly with a tree the other day. So the list is:

• Hood
  • Bumper
  • Airdam
  • Right headlight cowl
  • Right fender
  • Right headlight (Is there a difference between the two sides?)
  • Right turn signal (Again, is there a real difference?)

Black would be nice for the body parts, but isn't necessary.

It's quite a few parts, so I'm thinking now might be as good a time as any to just get a parts car. Any thoughts on that subject?

I have been parting Z cars for over 30 years .I have everything with the exception of the Airdam in stock . I do have Stock lower metal valance parts and suggest you stay with them The ZX (S130) airdams stick out and when they hit a parking curb or driveway they tend to buckle both fenders believe me i have seen it many times .

Only problem is i am in New Jersey ,about 12 hours away from you .(Roadtrip??)

Yes there is a difference between Right and left Headlights and Directionals The mounting brackets are different ,

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.