71 goon project

wes d

hey all, its been a long time since ive posted so i figured i refresh everything. ive had a 71 wagon for a long time now but havent done much with it, too many other projects get in the way. its about time i get this ugly old thing worked on and on the road again. one of my close friends wrecked his integra this week and passed. he helped me start this project but i never had the time. now i have a bit more time so m going to get her running in his name. at one point i was trying to sell it and we nearly got into a fist fight over it. i have a built naps-z 2.2 out of a 200sx with a hot cam in it. my father and i built a new intake for it utilizing the weber redlines from a 240 z car. still need to work on making a header but i need to get the engine in the car and build around everything. ive got most of the parts for a 280zx front sus swap. planned on dmping the front and blocking the rear down 2 or maybe 3 inches. still need a trani and a new wire harnes. ive been liking the looks of the painless kits. then once its been on the road for a bit ill take on the huge task of body and paint as well as the interior. ive for some civic seat for the front and a reupholstered rear seat to match. not sure of my rim and tire yet but i like the rewinds.

i sure did miss the forum and all the great help.

http://www.flickr.co...57625383916510/

R.I.P. Anthony Hernandez, keep them rev's up!

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic