FS .. 76 620 KC

Up for grabs is my 1976 Datsun 620 King Cab . Body is pretty clean ( had 1 rust spot on lower r/h fender that i cut out and welded in new repair piece ) Hood and tailgate could use a little finsh work if your going for a high end paint job . Engine is L18 that supposedly has about 15,000 miles on it since being rebuilt . Has Weber 32/36 that probably would benifit from a kit/ thorough cleaning . The truck had set for a couple years when i got it and i just checked fluids , drained gas tank , put in fresh gas and battery and it fired right up and runs pretty good . No signs of any fluid leaks . Has 5 speed trans and all gears seem to engage . I havent driven it any furher that just in and out of my shop so not sure of road worthiness as of yet . Id love to keep , but just have way to many other projects and if i spend too much more time and money , it will be over priced for most Ratsuners ;) 1600.00 as it sets w/ clean title . DSCN1805.jpgDSCN1804.jpgDSCN1803.jpgDSCN1802.jpgDSCN1801.jpg

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a stock rebuild no big cam or fancy other stuff , i honestly dont have paper work or solid info other than what the previous owner told me . Its clean , doesnt leak and is quiet like a solid motor . I will have to get back with honest opinion as how it would do on a long road trip home :D

Ive talked with you before, and I am also interested.

Not a huge fan of the primer, but it looks pretty good. Is this one of the few truck you were telling me about?

edit: nice to see you throw that bit in about the long road trip :) Since the trucks been sitting for a while, whats the condition of those tires?

Im not a big fan of primer either , but thats the way it was when i got it ( it just had the old dingy primer look so i sanded the whole truck , did a couple areas of body work and reprimered ). The tires are like brand new , but one rear one has a small bubble on the outer center wall , and would recommend swapping that one out and useing it as a spare :cool:

A couple inquires from East coast guys , but no west coast calls . No problem , just wanted to give Ratsuners first dibs before i do Craigslist and e-bay . For u Sacramento / Bay area / La guys .. im going to Van Nuys April 20 th and have a car trailer and could give cheep transport :P

A couple inquires from East coast guys , but no west coast calls . No problem , just wanted to give Ratsuners first dibs before i do Craigslist and e-bay . For u Sacramento / Bay area / La guys .. im going to Van Nuys April 20 th and have a car trailer and could give cheep transport :P

Im pm'ing you.

yup .. still got it . Listed it this am on Reno Craigslist ( i wanted 2 give Ratsuners 1rst shot at it ) Let me know if your comeing ... ill hold it . Nothing more pisses me off more that to make a long trek to look at a vehicle to find out it sold 10 mins before i got there . ;)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.