1981 datsun 210 sedan

up a for sale is my little 210 sedan but im not sure how to go about doing it. the thing is i live in louisiana and i don't know of many if any ratsun member that are anywhere close by and i don't want to deal with trying to ship it or have any online money transactions..engine and trans 300 dollars. local pickup only bring tools and we will pull it together you can hear it run before we take it out. car doesnt drive right now because the clutch slips but the few times i have driven it the trans shifted smoothly downshifts into first while moving ( maybe clutch related ) were a bit rough but it didnt growl or jump out of gear . or whole car for 500 dollars local pickup only. i am not really wanting to part it out i mean if somebody buys the drivetrain and the body doesnt sell quick it will wind up at the scrap yard. the body is pretty rusty driver floorboard is very very soft so is the passenger side you can see the ground through the trunk. several rust holes along the rocker panels on the outside. the engine runs good and does not smoke at all i have video proof of this i dont have any pics really never got the hang of uploading them if anybody seems interested i will do a good walkaround video tomorow and upload it to youtube. the reason im trying to sell it is because i need to get something i can drive everyday because i am starting a job soon and the datsun needs more work than i have the time or skills to do to it. my uncle wanted me to trade him it my old broke down ford and 250 bucks for a little nissan hardbody that his son had and he was just going to scrap it and i think the car deserves better than that the ford is off limits all together because it was my grandpas but if i dont hear anything from a datsun lover on here i may offer him the datsun and some cash and see what he says. so im trying to find it a good home so it doesn't wind up crushed. im located in tangipahoa parish louisiana and if you think you may want it pm me and we can talk about specifics, but i will not piece it out . thanks for reading

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

up a for sale is my little 210 sedan but im not sure how to go about doing it. the thing is i live in louisiana and i don't know of many if any ratsun member that are anywhere close by and i don't want to deal with trying to ship it or have any online money transactions..engine and trans 300 dollars. local pickup only bring tools and we will pull it together you can hear it run before we take it out. car doesnt drive right now because the clutch slips but the few times i have driven it the trans shifted smoothly downshifts into first while moving ( maybe clutch related ) were a bit rough but it didnt growl or jump out of gear . or whole car for 500 dollars local pickup only. i am not really wanting to part it out i mean if somebody buys the drivetrain and the body doesnt sell quick it will wind up at the scrap yard. the body is pretty rusty driver floorboard is very very soft so is the passenger side you can see the ground through the trunk. several rust holes along the rocker panels on the outside. the engine runs good and does not smoke at all i have video proof of this i dont have any pics really never got the hang of uploading them if anybody seems interested i will do a good walkaround video tomorow and upload it to youtube. the reason im trying to sell it is because i need to get something i can drive everyday because i am starting a job soon and the datsun needs more work than i have the time or skills to do to it. my uncle wanted me to trade him it my old broke down ford and 250 bucks for a little nissan hardbody that his son had and he was just going to scrap it and i think the car deserves better than that the ford is off limits all together because it was my grandpas but if i dont hear anything from a datsun lover on here i may offer him the datsun and some cash and see what he says. so im trying to find it a good home so it doesn't wind up crushed. im located in tangipahoa parish louisiana and if you think you may want it pm me and we can talk about specifics, but i will not piece it out . thanks for reading

please call me 336.432.4478 or leave message here, thanks

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.