Carb Question, 620 center console, bench seat, dash

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

weber you can get new from weber carbs direct, or redline or any other place, all about the same price.

Dash, well good luck... I have been looking for one that isnt all cracked for 8 months and havent seen one pop up, but I did get lucky enough to score one in a parts truck found a few miles from my house, dash was in near perfect condition, i still have to swap it out.

I just sold 2 bench seats to a guy for a 6 pack of Pumpkinhead beer about 2 months ago. (he was local)

For the center console do you want the compartment with the top to it or just the part in front of the shifter? they pop up here on ratsun under the for sale thread every so often.

oh heads up on the weber, the directions are going to be a little off... they make a very generalized set for all applications I think... it may have different info for the adapter plates and so on... common sense and you will be fine (or ask). you have a 78, so i am assuming it has the smog stuff??? IDK about NC but in NH older than 96 isnt smogged so I just pulled all mine out and plugged all the lines... a MUCH nicer looking engine bay and no adapting it for the Weber.

Most of the smog stuff has already been gutted, half-assedly by the previous owner, I will be digging into the truck as soon as my grandfather's new 20x24 2 bay garage is sealed and lighted, so i can work inside.

i can work with my dash i think.. i'll be holding off on demands and questions till i really need answers, haha, but i definitely need a bench.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.