american racing libres, not originals

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

here is a couple of new pics. like i said before, fresh paint, basecoat clearcoat, not rattle can. ready to be polishe if you want to spend the time. if someone is interested i can polish one so you can see what they would look like. let me know. also have a perfect hood for sale to. has a scoop and hood pins but its perfect

DSCN3156.jpg

DSCN3158.jpg

DSCN3159.jpg

DSCN3160.jpg

5V55W05X03na3ma3p4bbhb366e6884e6611f8.jpg

5Y35O45P23me3od3lbbbhc81f6d7436801893.jpg

whats up...i havent had anyone interested in these wheels yet and i have lowered the price twice. am i askin too much? are they a bad size? ugly color? if anyone has some imput it would be greatly appreciated. ill take trade offers too, guns tools who knows. at least if someone likes them can i get a hell yeah or somethin!

• 2 weeks later...

well since its close to christmas and ive still got these damn things im willin to hear some offers and i might just make your christmas. tell your ol lady this is all ya want and shoot me an offer. trades for guy stuff, guns, tools, booze who knows

They are nice, but colour specific. ie: you have to like Gold and the Gold needs to go with your Dime. I like them, but would have to paint them. ur price is reasonable for the right person. Drop it down to 250.00 and they will probably burn rubber out of your garage. Good Luck

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.