fs/ft 1975 datsun 620 240sx irs front suspension *LOOK*

i started on a project i have always wanted, but now i need to let it go.

i have a 75 datsun pickup standard cab short bed. i have installed the 240sx independent rear suspension( i modified the frame and built strut towers) it is bolt in, and was put in right. i have started on the front suspension, the top of the strut towers are mocked up and tacked into place, the 240sx engine crossmember has been modified to fit inbetween the frame rails and is welded in( so an sr20 will bolt up fine), the frame was notched and braced so the power steering rack lines have room, the bed has had the floor trimmed out to clear the rear strut towers. the truck is currently a roller, but it does need to be finished. to be finished the truck will need a steering column, pedals, the front suspension finished, brake lines and a drivetrain. the body is in good shape except for the floor pans they have rust, the truck also comes with new fenders and a new front valence and an extra hood. it has 240sx steel wheels on it right now 4x114.3 bolt pattern. basically this is a truck with ALL the 240sx running gear, power steering, up to date brakes, irs, macpherson front suspension. the truck is that tan color and has a black bench seat. i have the title in hand. i dont really want to get rid of it, i really really wanted an old school drift truck so i started to make one but now im a couple of months away from my little girl being born and i dont have the time to finish it and i know i wont after she is born. i would like to get 3,000 or best offer on it seeing as how i have hours and hours of work on it , i am also open to trades.

thanks, my name is drake boscaino and my email is dboscaino240@yahoo.com i have pictures of some of the fabrication and the truck itsself as the truck is now its a roller with 4 lug all the way around, and the fenders are on as well as the bed. and the extra new parts are in the bed.

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/profile.php?id=805330523 here is my facebook where the pictures are under album ''620 build''

thanks - drake

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.