Subaru R160 3.54 VLSD

i'll be in LA this weekend with a R160 in my trunk, if you want it you can reach me at 480-278-28eight1 call or text.

i'll be in the Glendale area around 7PM this evening through Sunday till 2-3PM or so.

no pictures, but it's in fantastic condition. FD isn't suitable for my project. so if you have an R160/180/200 with a steeper FD we might be able to work something out.

like i said, if you have any questions you can reach me at 480-278-288one. looking to get 230 for it since that's what i paid.

and ofcourse, if you live in Phoenix and want it drop me a line as well. thanks for looking!

btw, public apology for spazzing out in the Eagle Rock swap meet thread months ago. i make mistakes, and it won't happen again.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i'll be in LA this weekend with a R160 in my trunk, if you want it you can reach me at 480-278-28eight1 call or text.

i'll be in the Glendale area around 7PM this evening through Sunday till 2-3PM or so.

no pictures, but it's in fantastic condition. FD isn't suitable for my project. so if you have an R160/180/200 with a steeper FD we might be able to work something out.

like i said, if you have any questions you can reach me at 480-278-288one. looking to get 230 for it since that's what i paid.

and ofcourse, if you live in Phoenix and want it drop me a line as well. thanks for looking!

btw, public apology for spazzing out in the Eagle Rock swap meet thread months ago. i make mistakes, and it won't happen again.

How much to box it up and ship to Hickory NC 28601? You take PayPal?

Bob 828-612-6305

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.