1974 chevy c10 5000$ or trade for datsun

hey guys im posting this add for my brother he is ready to get into the datsuns. this truck is fast and is a daily driver. lots of work done to it it has about 8k into it but we all know what we put into a car is not what we will get out. rebuilt motor about 20k miles ago, comp cam thats a little better then stock to give it a nice sound with out needing to change everything else. it has new 410 gears that were done when the motor and trans were done. auto trans. truck has been lowered 5 1/2 front 7 in rear so its nice and level and real low new energy suspension on hole truck. over all the truck is in great shape. the only reason this truck is being sold is for a datsun. so looking for a 510 2 door in good condition good body and interior wanted but shoot all offers any questions about truck should be directed to crowninshield3@yahoo.com but you can pm me and i can answer some questions. located in sacramento, ca

DSC_0521.jpg

craig2.jpg

DSC_0510.jpg

DSC_0477.jpg

DSC_0481.jpg

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guys im posting this add for my brother he is ready to get into the datsuns. this truck is fast and is a daily driver. lots of work done to it it has about 8k into it but we all know what we put into a car is not what we will get out. rebuilt motor about 20k miles ago, comp cam thats a little better then stock to give it a nice sound with out needing to change everything else. it has new 410 gears that were done when the motor and trans were done. auto trans. truck has been lowered 5 1/2 front 7 in rear so its nice and level and real low new energy suspension on hole truck. over all the truck is in great shape. the only reason this truck is being sold is for a datsun. so looking for a 510 2 door in good condition good body and interior wanted but shoot all offers any questions about truck should be directed to crowninshield3@yahoo.com but you can pm me and i can answer some questions. located in sacramento, ca

DSC_0521.jpg

craig2.jpg

DSC_0510.jpg

DSC_0477.jpg

DSC_0481.jpg

i have a 77 datsun 620 king cab hella clean txt me 707-349-1238

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.