69 510 goon doors - Ferndale, wa

I have a set of 69 510 doors, all glass and inner mechanical stuff. I would like to get 50 bucks for all 5 doors but if 10 bucks per door sounds high I will deal or even trade for 510 stuff that is easier to store. but reality is they are going to the scrappers if no one wants them and I really hate squishing 510 stuff. thanks, Ty Call 360-384-6799

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Ty,

I'm just down in Bellingham, I'm somewhat interested in the hatch (there's a car I've had my eye on for a while that needs one). You should still have all my info (Andrew, wanted to buy the 69 goon shell a while back). I doubt I'd be able to get it for a week or two, but if you'll still have it around come early April, I'll pick it up.

I'm not super intent on this, basically, I'll take it if it's headed to the scrapper, if anybody else wants/needs them, by all means, sell it to them.

Hey Ty,

I'm just down in Bellingham, I'm somewhat interested in the hatch (there's a car I've had my eye on for a while that needs one). You should still have all my info (Andrew, wanted to buy the 69 goon shell a while back). I doubt I'd be able to get it for a week or two, but if you'll still have it around come early April, I'll pick it up.

I'm not super intent on this, basically, I'll take it if it's headed to the scrapper, if anybody else wants/needs them, by all means, sell it to them.

I will let you know when they are on the way to the crusher.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.