FS: parts from my truck 521-620

Hey guys, I have some stuff that I need to get rid of...

1st of all, I have a set of 5 steel rims/tires available after this weekend. No dog dish's... but 4 of the rims are, I'm assuming, rattle can'd greyish/gunmetal. The 5th one is original rust and the tire is flat, but I don't know if it has a hole, or just leaked out over all these years, or what. Tires are decent...Dean Alpha IV season radial steel belts, 195/75R14. The 5th tire is a Firestone Deluxe Champion D78-14. Let me know what these are worth to ya!!

Also, I have a bench from a '73+ 620 that I pulled out of my 521. The stitches under the driver's a$$ are tearing out, and the square is duct taped. The rest of the seat, and all of the padding & springs seem to be intact & decent. Make me a reasonable offer on this.

Pictures are in the link in my signature. The rims will be kept if I can't get anything worthwhile from them. These are all just taking up space in my garage... Parts are located in Seattle/Ballard area. I'm willing to meet part way to deliver if need be. Email me @ pliggity@gmail, my cell # is 206-235-9042, or post up on here. Willing to trade for some 521 parts...I really need a new dash top!!! Let me know, thanks for looking!

• 9 months later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.