wheel trade

I'm looking to trade a set of 4 Shelby CAL.500 slotted aluminum wheels with matching center caps for something else. I've seen them go for $150 each, not expecting to get that though. The wheels will be polished and are all in good condition, just a little pits on some of them. They have 3 pirelli cinturato p3 tires with about 90% tread, 1 has a toyo tire because the pirelli was slashed.. The tires are very hard to find and are expensive. I'm looking to trade straight across or trade plus cash either way for a set of watanabe/panasport style wheels. I don't care about the brand really, just that they aren't in terrible condition and are 14" or bigger. Im open to other styles of wheels also, just make an offer, tires included or not.

Only picture I have right now, I go to work when it is dark and dont get home until its dark, but I will get one of the tread asap

wheelpolished.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are those 13" or 14"? Ive got a set of wheels off of an 82 Mitsubishi Starion non tsi wheels on my ride now, and would be willing to trade for almost anything. Unless they're 13". If you want to know what they look like follow the link. They're just like the first ones on the page.

http://originalwheels.com/mitsubishi-wheels/starion1984rims.php

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.