c-clips for #391 u-joints

I need a favor from someone who has replaced their #391 u-joints. I think they are used for several applications. Mine is a 68 520. Anyway, I managed to screw a couple of them up and the clips from the original u's won't work in the #391. I need one, I'd take 3 or 4. Anyone feel like mailing me some?

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I need a favor from someone who has replaced their #391 u-joints. I think they are used for several applications. Mine is a 68 520. Anyway, I managed to screw a couple of them up and the clips from the original u's won't work in the #391. I need one, I'd take 3 or 4. Anyone feel like mailing me some?

I found one in my toolbox from the last time I changed out my u-joints. I had saved three of the good caps with the needle bearings in them and had saved one of the old clips. It might be spread just a tad but I think it will work fine. It looks good to me. I wish I could find some more but the one clip is all I could find. You could pm me your address and I would tape it up and drop it in the mail to you. Dan

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.