Parting out 1983 280zx turbo 2+2

Doing the L28ET swap in my S30, so pretty much anything I don't need for the swap (ECU,harness,etc), is for sale. I've got some items up on ebay, with no reserve. Here is the link:

ebay auctions

If you are needing any of the parts not listed, let me know and I'll see if I have them.

Thanks

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Take my advice: If someone wants to buy the windshield, make sure you have the money in your hands BEFORE they try and take it out..

A guy came out and busted mine, then didn't give me any money for it. He left all butt-hurt because "I really needed that.." Yeah, I coulda used it too. Atleast it didn't cost YOU anything to break MY merchandise. Tool. <_<

Needless to say, I'm becoming less naive every day.

Take my advice: If someone wants to buy the windshield, make sure you have the money in your hands BEFORE they try and take it out..

A guy came out and busted mine, then didn't give me any money for it. He left all butt-hurt because "I really needed that.." Yeah, I coulda used it too. Atleast it didn't cost YOU anything to break MY merchandise. Tool. <_<

Needless to say, I'm becoming less naive every day.

Good point! Reminds me of the time a guy was test driving a car I was selling and ran over a curb lol.

hahaha. That's what happens when I post half asleep. Yes it is an automatic and I still have the transmission(sold the drive shaft though). I'm not sure of the condition of it though, since I bought it wrecked and never drove it. If you were in TX, I'd say you're welcome to take it

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.