step side datsun on c list san diego

ssdjoey

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha i was wondering if you ever registered on here,i kinda miss her but the things i wanted to do to her kinda made me feel that truck was too nice for,im not sure ill get another 521 but i think i might get me a early 80s toyota truck so i dont have to run spacers,but im glad your drivin the hell out of her,you finally usin the brakes and not down shiftin? aahahhaa i the water bag thing is still here might be goin to the trash soon though so let me know

haha ya yesterday i couldnt shift at all the slave went out...grind clank crack!!! hahaa darn it but shes back on the road today im thinking about doing that beebani kit do you know if it will fit with those stock wheels or was it set up for those mesh wheels you were running?? i need to do a few things to get her solid but im thinking about goin 55 all the way to oregon for that canby deal!! im probly not going to make it down to sd for a bit so if you toss it or sell it whatever even though i did see they cost like 100 bucks new but who needs washer fluid..hey you tryin to sell any of those bmx frames??? got a buddy trying to build one..thanks dude im lovein this truck every time i drive it i get some buddy givein me the thumbs up or askin about her!!!!!! oh and to the internet police this may not be the right forum but who cares?

crap you know what i totally forgot about those wheels not workin with the brake set up because they are too small (the stocks) i know the meshies will work with the set up because i test fit them,i also have some chevy 4x4 wheels that will fit and dont require the adapters,shoot me a email if you wanna talk more emilynmorales@yahoo.com