WTB in CA: KA24de engine

Hey

I'm looking for a decent running twin cam KA. Doesn't matter if it's from an s13 or s14, but it needs to be complete with tranny, ecu,harness, and everything i need to swap it into a datsun.

Needs to have decent compression and no grinding in the trans. Clutch wear is ok.

I'm not one of those people that thinks a KA is worth it's weight in gold, so please don't respond if you think otherwise.

That being said, I'll pay a fair price for a clean swap.

I'm located in San Jose, CA. Thanks for looking.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Zilvia and nico club are some good places to check. crigslist in the bay area has tons of KA stuff. Also check out http://www.dgrfabrication.com/ The do a lot of SR swaps and probably have KA's coming out their ears. Or so Im told. The wiring harness your going to have to find on your own. Most SR swaps are done by modding the 240sx wiring. Try pulling one from a stanza or altima with a KA then adapting it.

-Dime

Dime - Funny you mention DGR. I stopped by dan's today and asked him, he didnt have squat! Sr's or ka's. Oh well ;)

Some people on zilvia want some money! One guy told me $850 for a motorset...Another guy was $400 but he's in socal and i can't drive that far.

I'll keep looking.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.