Northwest Nissan Present "Golden Gardens - Annual BBQ - March 29th, 2009

RB_Shaggs

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

some pretty good pics, wish i made it this year. did anyone happen to get any pics of my brothers car? its a ca18det powered ae86 with 14x10s and i think its multi colored with a white bumper. he doesnt have a camera anymore and ive been wanting to see pics of it.

Very nice pictures!

I see now that cars were in the north parking lot. That must have been the "200" cars that the police turned away for the wedding, which you are not legally allowed to reserve in this park.

No permits required for any group events between October and March. This is why GG is held the last weekend of March. (just now looked for this info and can't find it. The park may have changed their rules due to this car show each year)

We should have called the police... the real police, not corrupt cops.

Parking

We cannot guarantee that parking will be available for your ceremony, though parking lots and on-street parking are available at some sites.

All park users must park in public parking spaces.

All outdoor areas of the park must remain open to the public

some pretty good pics, wish i made it this year. did anyone happen to get any pics of my brothers car? its a ca18det powered ae86 with 14x10s and i think its multi colored with a white bumper. he doesnt have a camera anymore and ive been wanting to see pics of it.

so hes the one that bought jesse's old car. nice. too bad hes selling his ca18 swap for $3100.

goldengardensbitch103.jpg

DSC_0056aa.jpg

DSC_0058aa.jpg

DSC_0059aa.jpg

Victory and just got back Monday night form the show, 13-14 hour drive i didn't count. The Bluebird did well, except getting behind logging trucks, crap flying everywhere. We both had a great time and are telling the datsun goers down here about it. We played tag with a ford tempo, then he got tag for 80+ in a 65, as we drove on by. haha We are both looking forward to Canby 09 soon it will be here. Nice meeting and hanging with Pumpkin Dave, and some of the other Ratsun guys. tell next time