'70s Mini Truckin' Time Capsule

Tedman

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi and welcome,

The $3000.00 to $5000.00 range is right. I might be able to track down who made that camper shell. I remember them. From Your photos, inside of the cab AND the shell, I can see snaps where a boot at one time was between the cab and shell. Is it still with the truck? Also, describe the back window. Is it flat or bubbled? The tires are newer as is the sunroof. Everything else is total 70s. In the 70s We all ran bias tires. Only the guys with $$$$ ran radials so those are a newer type than B.F. Goodrich T/As from the 70s. That sunroof is coated with black anodizing. All of the early sunroofs were pretty basic and only aluminum finished. I would guess early 80s was when that one was installed. You also will be getting a vintage AHHH-OOO-GAH horn!! That item is cool! I have a set of those fender flares but those are NOT Fontana's. They are noticibally smaller in the front. That is, however, only the second set I've seen in the last 10 years. Also, that is NOT one of My spoilers. It is a vintage Pete Brock Interpart spoiler. Some show up from time to time but that is the "real deal"!! Is the cowl chromed? It looks like it is reflecting light from somewhere, and not the stock yellow. Were the tailgate letters custom painted of done in "sparkletape"?? Also, were the taillight housings chromed? A very cool truck that You were fortuniant to find!! Take good care of Her if You get her!!!!