Truck Tailgate Liner

datzenmike

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i am REALLY thinking about making a diamond plate tailgate cover. that way i dont fuk iut all up. hell i need a new tailgate WITH hooks as i like them. i like to tie things down and dont want the rope, bungie, or ratchet strap to move.

I was thinking about what it would take to get hooks put on a roll pan when I was looking at those. I removed mine, but was thinking it would suck to have to remove the rest just because of that.

Several were saying it was maybe only available last couple of years and probably swapped onto earlier trucks. After all these years the parts swapping gets blurred. A '76 option that should have been standard equipment to keep cargo from ruining the tailgate.

The beds really should have had inner walls. Almost all the dents on my bed was caused by cargo trying to get out. Now when i put the big rubber mat in the bed, that helped since it stopped stuff from sliding around. If i ever start working on my truck again, im going to make some sheet metal walls for the inside.

The beds really should have had inner walls. Almost all the dents on my bed was caused by cargo trying to get out. Now when i put the big rubber mat in the bed, that helped since it stopped stuff from sliding around. If i ever start working on my truck again, im going to make some sheet metal walls for the inside.

been thinking about that on mine as well but my bed is so rusted its not worth it at this time.