Madness

What did you do to your truck today?

Keep it working Genaro!

• Like 1

We took an SPL meter with us shopping for a new bed for the guest room today. On the interstate, it's pretty consistent: 95 to 100 db. No radio. (Can't hear it anyway)

• Like 1

I replaced my fuel pump, but it turns out that's not the problem.

My truck wouldn't start and I looked and no gas in the carb thru the sightglass. I pulled the line off the fuel pump and no fuel coming out when I cranked it.

I took the pump apart and nothing's torn, I can't tell if the check valves work ok though.

I had a new pump, it looks like carnival prize quality but whatever. Stuck it in and still no fuel coming out of it.

I think something wrong with line from tank to pump. Otherwise could be with cam actuation, but that seems less likely.

• Like 1

Last Monday, I swapped out the new failed alternator for a "new" one (reman unfortunately) on my KA24e swap 620 since nobody seems to carry new parts anymore

• Like 1

I drove the shit out of my 86 king cab piece of shit according to Mr Tanker LOL

• Like 1

I hauled like 1600 lbs of retaining wall blocks (conservative estimate) in my 720, I'm always amazed with what that truck can do, punches so far above it's weight.

• Like 1

Scared my truck into fixing itself, was told front turn signals were not working, when the truck saw me coming with toolbox and power tools, the signals started working fine :thumbup:

• Like 2

Last Monday, I swapped out the new failed alternator for a "new" one (reman unfortunately) on my KA24e swap 620 since nobody seems to carry new parts anymore

Today I swapped out that ^ alternator....what the flying fuck!!!!!

I spent hours going through my entire harness looking for the cause of the alternator not charging, found nothing, pulled it, took it to auto parts store to get it tested.....failed....got another "new one" will see how long this one lasts....this is really upsetting.

• Like 1

Took out the 4 speed tranny and drive shaft, getting ready for truck Ka24e swap. I’m sun burnt like a mofo. Hellboy if you will.

• Like 2

You live in Tucson and work on your truck naked. all I can say is Dumb ass!  LOL

• Like 2

You live in Tucson and work on your truck naked. all I can say is Dumb ass!  LOL

i always seem to ferget that dam sun block  :w00t:

• Like 2

Clothes would help!  lol

• Like 2

Got the exhaust hooked up. But now have to drop gas tank and clean fuel system.

• Like 2

Clothes would help!  lol

It's just the natural color lighter folk get in az, the rock lobsters

• Like 2

I usually burn good first of the summer and then after that I am ok.  I am talking on my face I do not go shirt less, I have one of those bodies that is better covered so I do not offend the pretty girls as much!  LOL

• Like 3

Picked up a free camper shell. No leaks, no rip in the screens and the handle locks. 

dqU20Ygl.jpg

HZAUhbUl.jpg

• Like 1

It looks like your shell fits real nice.

I hope to adjust my Ebrake cable, take 5 more tube of silicon and seal the motor up for water forging, and see if I can High Mount my alternator.

• Like 1