What did you do to your truck today?

Madness

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Been gone a long time...driving the shit outta my truck in Colorado and then California for 2 years. Now we are Oregon dwelling humans and I've been busting out a bunch of work getting ready for Canby next year!! Hopefully Madness is going to meet Jennifer and I up there. Been working on custom grill, front bumper, battery hold down, interior, turn signals, horns, wiring, brakes, brake lights... this morning was engine bay clean up-paint-wiring and detail... pics when I can get THAT re-figured out. Photobucket account "here I come"!!

Good to be in Oregon. Good to be back on Ratsun.

Good looking truck right there.

To post pics from imgur.....in the upper left corner of ratsun, in the box where you create your post there is a button that looks like a switch, click on that and it makes all of the other icons in that top tool bar go dim, then copy the image code that has "BBC code" at the end of it and paste it into your post here in Ratsun, this should give you the pic in your post instead of a link(it will still look like a link until you hit the post button here).

• 2 weeks later...

What did I do to my '70 521 truck today?

I bought new brake cylinders all the way around, also bought new shoes all the way around & installed the front sets of brake cylinders/shoes so far. Need to install the rear set & bleed, bleed, bleed but at least i'm getting some momentum!

Feels good!

Now for the wagon's new starter...

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

Why aren't you using studs for the manifolds?

Because it didn’t come that way.

There are still 3, both ends and center. The bolts I took out are the old dished head style, so I can only assume either it came that way, or the bolts were replaced a very long time ago.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi guys/girls!

I was having issues with the temp indicator, checked the gauge, the cable, the connector, fuse box...but the only problem was bad contact to ground, so if happens to you check it first. Sender its original 1980, and works great.

WP-20171108-008.jpg

Window handle got broken by a friend, and i was lucky enough to get the last original one in the Nissan store i buy from.

WP-20180220-002.jpg

Yesterday i installed new shock absorbers, it drives much better now... Strange how one doesnt perceive how tired shocks are until installing new ones

WP-20180224-011.jpg

WP-20180224-012.jpg

Cheers..!

Edited by Genaro
Renew pics links
  • Like 2