What did you do to your truck today?

Madness

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

started stripping the parts nl320, got the doors, wiring harness', all tail gate hardware, dash board and almost both front fenders. i did more drilling than unbolting. apparently the Japanese liked using lots of Phillips head bolts where ever they could:(

Edited by tdaaj

Finally pulled the clutch master cylinder and inspected it...I already had grabbed one that is "new" off a JY 521 but wanted to take my bypassing one apart just to see what was failing with it.

Cleaned it all out really well...BrakeKleen is so awesome...and put it all back together and it works great! The black gunk of death had just taken over and closed off the by-pass portion of the piston.

Feels brand new!:cool:

Found a new home for the 521 at my buddy's shop up north. Hopefully it will go up either during the week or next weekend so I can actually do some work to it.

Spent part of my tax return on creature comforts. Sub, sound deadening.

Thought about going to work on the interior... thought about it.

Found a set of wing window seals, although, it seems to good to be true.

Today I hooked up the ECT POWER switch from the lexus wiring harnes. I've got the power..... Ohh does it work!:D It really puts you in the seat now. I also replaced all the illumination bulbs in the dash cluster. I also temparly put in some lenses for my HID so I could drive it around. I didn't ever drive my 521 with sealed beams, I did buy some APC H4 conversion lights Couldn't see crap unless I had them on high. Now that I have those HID's I here birds chirpin as I drive by...:lol:

finished off more body work on drvr side of my king kab 620, took her to her first show, put her in under construction, she didn't place but it felt good to hang with all my old friends, and made a few new ones, all in all a very good weekend, got some more body work to do this week..:D

finished off more body work on drvr side of my king kab 620, took her to her first show, put her in under construction, she didn't place but it felt good to hang with all my old friends, and made a few new ones, all in all a very good weekend, got some more body work to do this week..:D

Any pix Tom ? :D Yesterday..painted 2 rims on my HB.

Well since this seems to be an on going thread. This weekend its new rebuilt tranny time. Stage 3 shift kit. Engine paint. New seats in the heads so it dont smoke anymore. damn unleaded fuel. Paint on the heads. exhaust work. Thats all I can think of right now. Will post pics when I get done. Yah she will be back on the road again.