Wrecking Yard Report

Thanks, Doug- I got a bunch of stuff from the blue 720 at the Pull A Part up in Lakewood. I may go back for another feeding. Someone (maybe you?) was very kind to leave the fan shroud neatly intact in the bed of the truck waiting for me. It was a perfect specimen. Thankyouverymuch- I needed one of those! I got a drivers side visor, vacuum delay valve holder plate, fan shroud and a radiator overflow tank and a bunch of nuts and bolts that I was missing. All are now installed in the ride!  Didn’t find a center seat console though. The search continues!

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can you remember what the hood looked like?

Thanks, Doug- I got a bunch of stuff from the blue 720 at the Pull A Part up in Lakewood. I may go back for another feeding. Someone (maybe you?) was very kind to leave the fan shroud neatly intact in the bed of the truck waiting for me. It was a perfect specimen. Thankyouverymuch- I needed one of those! I got a drivers side visor, vacuum delay valve holder plate, fan shroud and a radiator overflow tank and a bunch of nuts and bolts that I was missing. All are now installed in the ride!  Didn’t find a center seat console though. The search continues!

• 2 weeks later...

At the tacoma pick n pull and there's several datsun pickups. Ones in really good shape. Also an mr2 with really clean seats if anyone's interested in those. I'll post pics later

did you see the one in the front row? the motor looks brand new like it was rebuilt last week lol sad to see it getting stripped.

We could work something out  And just let me know the best easiest way to get them off.  I can go back within the next day or two

There are access holes through the back of bumper. I need the nut covers on the windshield wiper arms too if it has those. It won't let me pm you my number.

Thanks,

Jeremy