ggzilla

Wrecking Yard Report

On 3/22/2019 at 3:54 PM, colourbox said:

The LKQ in monrovia has a 1974 610. It's incorrectly listed as a B210 so for all I know the year might be wrong too. It was on the lot as of yesterday.

orolQjf.png

Shit, that car looks straight, what a shame it'll end up crushed eventually when all the good parts are picked away...

• Like 1

Check out this funky custom kingcab / service truck in Redding California!

19919 Viking Way
Redding, CA 96003

bef64e2e-1cc3-419c-836f-63c858bd6100.JPG

Also, 1979 280ZX in Vancouver, WA

5f09f15c-d563-4555-8438-ec20a0291cb1.JPG

• Like 1

There’s a White 78 620 in Santa Fe Springs, CA PaP. It has been pretty picked over, but still has a windshield, bed, diff, rad, 4 speed, drive shaft, 

TO THE PERSON WHO GOT THERE THE FIRST DAY : and  took the motor,  front fenders, grillI and console...

I took the AC unit, but need the AIr Conditioning Control unit from the center console you took.

I have an A/C  delete-plate and the mounting  brackets for the center console and arm-rest console (you left them in the truck.) I would like to trade them for the small AC Cable control unit in your console. 

Seeker

On 4/8/2019 at 6:50 AM, Seeker > 620 KC said:

There’s a White 78 620 in Santa Fe Springs, CA PaP. It has been pretty picked over, but still has a windshield, bed, diff, rad, 4 speed, drive shaft, 

TO THE PERSON WHO GOT THERE THE FIRST DAY : and  took the motor,  front fenders, grillI and console...

I took the AC unit, but need the AIr Conditioning Control unit from the center console you took.

I have an A/C  delete-plate and the mounting  brackets for the center console and arm-rest console (you left them in the truck.) I would like to trade them for the small AC Cable control unit in your console. 

Seeker

Trying to figure out how I missed that one.

17 hours ago, dhp123166 said:

Trying to figure out how I missed that one.

Picked over in less than 24 hours. I even took the day off to get to it early for the AC console controls.

18 hours ago, Seeker > 620 KC said:

Picked over in less than 24 hours. I even took the day off to get to it early for the AC console controls.

Ya well, I snooze I lose!

I never got my notification that it was there, and I am not even sure it was listed on the website on the 4th.

No worries though, I was the second guy on the 280z placed in Sun Valley on Tuesday the 2nd and I got everything!

Its brutal in California.

I've also taken a day off to go out to a yard the day after I get notice that a 280Z is there. Still, sometimes 1 or 2 people already got there before I did.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

'79 210 in Oceanside. On the lot 6/5. Appears to have been hit coming and going. I wish Oceanside wasn't so far away. I'd like to get a look at those quarter panel emblems. They're probably long gone already.

X6TW0i0.jpg

aMLwMNB.png

Edited by colourbox

On 5/26/2019 at 9:40 AM, Bleach said:

Its brutal in California.

I've also taken a day off to go out to a yard the day after I get notice that a 280Z is there. Still, sometimes 1 or 2 people already got there before I did.

Burtal for sure. Even in the Central Valley for 720 parts.  Sheesh.

• Like 1