Wrecking Yard Report

On 3/22/2019 at 3:54 PM, colourbox said:

The LKQ in monrovia has a 1974 610. It's incorrectly listed as a B210 so for all I know the year might be wrong too. It was on the lot as of yesterday.

orolQjf.png

Shit, that car looks straight, what a shame it'll end up crushed eventually when all the good parts are picked away...

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There’s a White 78 620 in Santa Fe Springs, CA PaP. It has been pretty picked over, but still has a windshield, bed, diff, rad, 4 speed, drive shaft, 

TO THE PERSON WHO GOT THERE THE FIRST DAY : and  took the motor,  front fenders, grillI and console...

I took the AC unit, but need the AIr Conditioning Control unit from the center console you took.

I have an A/C  delete-plate and the mounting  brackets for the center console and arm-rest console (you left them in the truck.) I would like to trade them for the small AC Cable control unit in your console. 

Seeker

• Like 1
On 4/8/2019 at 6:50 AM, Seeker > 620 KC said:

There’s a White 78 620 in Santa Fe Springs, CA PaP. It has been pretty picked over, but still has a windshield, bed, diff, rad, 4 speed, drive shaft, 

TO THE PERSON WHO GOT THERE THE FIRST DAY : and  took the motor,  front fenders, grillI and console...

I took the AC unit, but need the AIr Conditioning Control unit from the center console you took.

I have an A/C  delete-plate and the mounting  brackets for the center console and arm-rest console (you left them in the truck.) I would like to trade them for the small AC Cable control unit in your console. 

Seeker

Trying to figure out how I missed that one.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Seeker > 620 KC said:

Picked over in less than 24 hours. I even took the day off to get to it early for the AC console controls.

Ya well, I snooze I lose!

I never got my notification that it was there, and I am not even sure it was listed on the website on the 4th.

No worries though, I was the second guy on the 280z placed in Sun Valley on Tuesday the 2nd and I got everything!

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

'79 210 in Oceanside. On the lot 6/5. Appears to have been hit coming and going. I wish Oceanside wasn't so far away. I'd like to get a look at those quarter panel emblems. They're probably long gone already.

X6TW0i0.jpg

aMLwMNB.png

Edited by colourbox
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/26/2019 at 9:40 AM, Bleach said:

Its brutal in California.

I've also taken a day off to go out to a yard the day after I get notice that a 280Z is there. Still, sometimes 1 or 2 people already got there before I did.

Burtal for sure. Even in the Central Valley for 720 parts.  Sheesh.

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

First posting but here it goes .. Nashville pull apart has an 84 king cab truck with power windows and sunroof ... Dash was beautiful with no cracks ... I got it lol ... Had a clock and tach I also got from the truck with sliding back glass rear window and the radiator overflow tank, but I need a cap to fit it.. I found that the under hood service light was in perfect condition and I also removed it. All of this for 90 bucks even had the factory radio that came with the dash. Still a few nice parts left on it if anyone's in the south looking.

• Like 1

Finally, after months of famine, there's a 210 at the LKQ in Sun Valley. It's an '82 hatchback. Has air conditioning. Body was in pretty good shape. Door panels were good. Window cranks were gone. I took the steering column cover, 1/4 window latches, driver's side mirror, glovebox and the two pieces that go underneath to cover the a/c.

SlAhR5a.jpg

DOFOpRa.jpg

ActO6nW.jpg

XvTTccn.jpg

Yo49fXG.jpg

ow66nqA.jpg

Edited by colourbox
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

B210 fastback in Modesto just showed up a couple days ago.

https://row52.com/Vehicle/Index/RNDZfuRbb7EtJ5ISlbDZ0YNHB

Automatic transmission behind an A13 motor, the whole thing looked very original right down to the original Toshiba sealed-beams.

No rust to speak of and the damage was confined to the hood, grill, grill support, and stopped at the fan.  One fender was impacted but salvageable.

Front seats and seatbelts are gone, as are the badges, steering wheel, and dome light. I pulled the side marker lights and I took those sealed beams just for fun.

The door cards looked good and the back seat bottom looked nice, the back seat top had a tear.  Headliner looks generally nice and the dash is pretty cracked.

Original Datsun AM radio.

I don't have a B210 but I have a 1200 and 210(B310), I wonder what (else) I should have taken?

• Like 1
On 9/18/2019 at 2:52 PM, Maltitol said:

Hey is there any chance that you can check if they still have the blinker assembly? Mine went out on my 210

Unfortunately I won't. Those yards are too far away for me. Maybe someone in those areas would be willing.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/9/2019 at 8:06 PM, Bleach said:

U pull N save

Aurora, Colorado 80011

Datsun 521 truck!

https://row52.com/Vehicle/Index/RNDuSjsgyYejcO2ZBAG03aDnt

947729e9-68b8-486b-b774-6b2c27c60b0c.jpg

Yup this truck was SOLID, still in the yard last weekend, but pretty well stripped down now!!  There was a guy on here or on FB pages looking for 521 clutch & brake pedals..........this truck has them if anybody remembers who it was.  I was gonna pull them, but didn't, still can if needed..........

TJ

• Like 3
On 10/29/2019 at 11:38 PM, gene knight said:

yenpit: i need parts from that 521

I can't PM you.............says "not receiving messages"!  Let's talk via EMAIL..........yenpit@hotmail.com.  Email me a list so I can print it!  We have snow this week, so can try to get there this weekend!

BrothersGarage.........I will take a look!

TJ

Denver CO

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • 1 month later...