Wrecking Yard Report

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Any of you so cal guys lookin for wagon parts? I just got back from the yard in San berdo, On 6th & waterman. Complete wagon with some good parts left on it. No hood or grill. Most of the interior panels are good. Dash, seats, are o.k.

Any of you so cal guys lookin for wagon parts? I just got back from the yard in San berdo, On 6th & waterman. Complete wagon with some good parts left on it. No hood or grill. Most of the interior panels are good. Dash, seats, are o.k.

What kind of wagon, datrod? 510? Was the engine there? It should have some small parts that I have been looking for. Thanks for the heads up!

What kind of wagon, datrod? 510? Was the engine there? It should have some small parts that I have been looking for. Thanks for the heads up!

Yea, 510 wagon 70-71 not sure. The engine bay has not been touched yet. All there stock air cleaner and all. if it wasn't so fuckin hot I would have taken all the good shit. I got the tail light lens and head light rings.

All the panels are blue.

Yea, 510 wagon 70-71 not sure. The engine bay has not been touched yet. All there stock air cleaner and all. if it wasn't so fuckin hot I would have taken all the good shit. I got the tail light lens and head light rings.

All the panels are blue.

Thanks datrod. Sounds like a good "kill". I'll get up there here at the end of the week. I need the $&^*&%* plumbing at the front of the motor for coolant.

Thanks datrod. Sounds like a good "kill". I'll get up there here at the end of the week. I need the $&^*&%* plumbing at the front of the motor for coolant.

If that stuff is not there when you go let me know. I have a wagon here with all that stuff. The wagon is going to a friend but he is going with a KA.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone in the Portland, Or area that is looking for 320 parts. There is a 62 in the Boring classic U pull It. hood and grill are gone, but the dash, gauges, engine, tranny, fenders are ok. and the doors are complete with glass and wing windows but the pass. side door is hurt pretty bad. there is no bed but the back glass is still there. some one should strip it cause I have no idea how long it has been there or how long till it is crush time. sorry no pics.

• 2 weeks later...

so i was at the sherwood u-pull-it on wendsday looking for parts to a 93 ford ranger when i walk to the north end of the lot and as i am getting ready to turn to east is see this kind of cutey giving some dude a hummer back in the far corner............gives new meaning to you pull it

• 3 weeks later...

unless someone can con them out of it, Arlington Pull-a-Part will be getting a black 521 out in the yeard within the next 2 weeks or so. saw it in the holding pen today. from what i was told it needs a headgasket, tail lights, and a tailgate.

I raped a 300ZX turbo the other day at Lynnwood PAP. I got the turbo, turbo timer, boost gage, BRAND NEW MAS, NEW distributor, NEW boost controller, front and rear suspention technique swaybars, ECU, a crazy water cooled intercooler, and a bunch of misc intercooler piping and clamps. Oh Frank got a almost brand new set of tires for his truck all for 104 bucks. And there is a 620 in the holding pen waiting to get raped. Good day at Pull a Part!

at Tee Pee Auto Wrecking in Outlook, WA, pretty close to Yakima. they have at least 8 620s, a 320, a few 521s, a 1200, and a bunch of Z's. a lot of other hard to find non datsuns too. i spoke to the owner and he is totally against crushing vehicles unless they are completely stripped, which is hard to find in this day and age.

• 4 weeks later...

pull a part tacoma 11-1-08

5 620's

79 long bed

76 long bed

79 kingcab(very nice, fresh paint?)

76 king cab

7? short bed

1 280zx 2+2

1 300zx

don't remember any datsun sadans/wagons, couple 720's and hard bodies though.

pick a part tumwater

79 620 king cab

300zx with ground fx

some maxima's, pathy's and nissan trucks.

All the panels are blue.

I'll take the rear hatch panel if FJ passes on it and someone willing to pluck it for me.

• 3 weeks later...

Went to ecology in adlanto today, I 15 Off 395. It's waaaay out in the boonies. There were 2 1200 fastback's 70-71 All there, For most of you so cal guys it's a bit of a drive but might yield some good parts,

speaking of 1200 parts, some of you entrepreneurs may want to strip any 1200 you see of windshields, all other glass, chrome trim, grills, lights, guages, int. & ext. trim, bumpers, yadayadayada, and dump it on fleabay, because there are guys back east and puerto rico that pay good money for that s#*t

Edited by Burabuda

these whats left of a 79 620 sitting out at Southend auto wrecking in renton. i already stole teh carb, manifold, EI dizzy, electric fuel pump and regulator, and the remote dual oil filter setup. the body is fairly thrashed but the L20 looks decent.

Update.

I was at the yard off Milliken & 60 fwy this A.M. 63 NL320 Complete truck,

Was in the cars for sale lot. $2300.00 Very little rust, motor is all there.

I don't think it runs. No back glass. I think the owner must know what it is to justify that price,

I can go back and snap some pic's if anyone wants to see what it looks like.

• 2 weeks later...