5 SPEED emblem on 620

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive got one that I pulled off of a tailgate... It was in the same location as the 5 speed stickers/decals on the newer 620 tailgates. Id take a pic of it but I think I sold it in the pocket of my old ratty carharts in a yardsale this summer :cursing: Some roofer guy is probably like "what the hell??? considering hes got a job still. The rebuilt 5 speed and new clutch from the same truck is in my KC so it aint all bad...

Edited by mike
location found...

It was off of a 76 or 77, it had a big "5" and a little "speed" on it. At first I thought somebody grabbed a badge off a yota but it wasnt the same. The patina matched the truck so Im assuming either it was an old school parts store "pretty" or it was a factory option. along with the tranny I grabbed a CHERRY grill and pushbar and bumper... The grille is in my garage and some fucking fuck "helped themselves" to the bumper and bar along with a bunch of other neato stuff... (hence part of the reason I dont have many project pics, no sense advertising...)

It was one of those vehicles you see in the yard and wonder why the person getting rid of it didnt even try and sell it to someone who would use it.:confused:

So I went up to my moms to help my brother with the brakes on his truck and I found this in a set of carharts that I forgot I had:rolleyes: something about working outside year round in alaska for 5 years....

Its not perfect but its the only one Ive ever seen like it on a 620.

emblempics003.jpg

So I went up to my moms to help my brother with the brakes on his truck and I found this in a set of carharts that I forgot I had:rolleyes: something about working outside year round in alaska for 5 years....

Its not perfect but its the only one Ive ever seen like it on a 620.

emblempics003.jpg

i had one exactly like this one on the glove box door of my old 77 620

i had one exactly like this one on the glove box door of my old 77 620

:lol::lol:Yep, It's in my garage. I was going to yard it off the glove box door and keep the door. Now with this info floating around I might just put it in my truck.:D