WTB 620 dash

Ted no worries on the floor, I can just use some 18 guage when the time comes if I don't have a pan ready. Just thought you might have one...

...and your rear end is always safe with me buddy :P

As far as the altercation...

What you are typing is being read by alot of people (more than just those that post here for sure) and a lot can be misconstrued. So act accordingly.

My mom always told me "if you haven't got anything nice to say...say nothing" ;)

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

BEE not sure on the insert, I'd have to double check the condition and let you know...I'll look tonight.

I can tell you that Ted's dashes are usually perfect and include the insert...well worth $200 in my book considering they have NO CRACKS and aren't just a 'cover' (in fact I'll be getting one from him for my next truck)

I know Ted's dash is worth the money, I just can't spend that much on one right now. I just spent over $700.00 on this thing in the last 2 months with the motor swap and all, mama has cut me off! I'm gonna get the dash from Dan and dress it up a bit like PacCoast did, I need to get the interior cleaned up and back together so I can drive her up to Bluelake.

Jason, i reccomend removing all the hard plastic 1st then lay some fiberglass cloth soaked in resin over that as your base. From there you can use body filler to build it up. Its alot of work i know but will look very clean. The resin doesnt like to adhere to the plastic too good.

2eDeYe;12914']Ted no worries on the floor' date=' I can just use some 18 guage when the time comes if I don't have a pan ready. Just thought you might have one...

My mom always told me "if you haven't got anything nice to say...say nothing" ;)[/quote']

Steve if you want the 18 gauge steel bent I could take it to work and do what I'm good at :D

My mom always said that to..

2eDeYe;12916']BEE not sure on the insert' date=' I'd have to double check the condition and let you know...I'll look tonight.

I can tell you that Ted's dashes are usually perfect and include the insert...well worth $200 in my book considering they have NO CRACKS and aren't just a 'cover' (in fact I'll be getting one from him for my next truck)[/quote']

I know Ted's dash is worth the money, I just can't spend that much on one right now. I just spent over $700.00 on this thing in the last 2 months with the motor swap and all, mama has cut me off! I'm gonna get the dash from Dan and dress it up a bit like PacCoast did, I need to get the interior cleaned up and back together so I can drive her up to Bluelake.

Dude I just had an epiphany!! why don't you do a partial trade? Just trade him some of your classy disk brake kits :D maybe a tranny member... HUH thats a good thought huh?

I've tried that in the past dude, Ted's a tough cookie to crack!

I think I'm going to glass cloth and kitty hair over the plastic once I rough it up a bit. I may have better luck here in the rain than Mark did with his. Since his is in the sun all the time, that's probably why it cracked again.

I also fab upper and lower control arms that allow you to run the 720 front suspension on a 620. I have a bolt-in replacement carrier bearing crossmember that allows the exhaust to run through it. I can make just about anything that you need.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.