New here, 78' 280z - race project

Z_Rac3r

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You should've posted more, then. As soon as I found your build thread on hybridz I came over here to check it out. Seems like a lot of the same crew in both. I can't decide which I like more!

Hey bastard, quit thread jacking! haha jk... speaking of thread jacking you never build my website for me. No flares for you :fu: :lol: hehe j/p with you man

Edited by 280zForce
You should've posted more, then. As soon as I found your build thread on hybridz I came over here to check it out. Seems like a lot of the same crew in both. I can't decide which I like more!

*edit* better?

they both bring something good to the table.

lol I mostly do ALOT of reading on hybrid, just look ay my Ratsun vs. HBZ post counts :D

for the lazy, (as of this post) HBZ- 305 / Ratsun - 1,320

And I thought I was crazy.

Holy Fuck.

Get that shit back together so you don't hurt the motor.

Or yourself.

Or get that thing stolen. Talk about easy to hot wire.

Im in the process of building one. Calm down!

IMG_1087a.jpg

IMG_1082a.jpg

ZTattoo-Granite007.jpg

Sorry if they are a little big, I figured the size was okay.

But yeah I've been wanting a Z tattoo for a while, and this isnt one of those "oh you really liked a car so you put the damn emblem on your back" its my my first serious project, reminds me of all the great people I have met through my car addiction, on top of many more meaningful things. Only diehard Z people would really get it I think.

I went down to Corona to get Justin and we spent the weekend up here in SB, went to my tattoo guy for these two amazing pieces of work :D My B day is on the 28th, and his on the 8th of march so what could be a better way to celebrate?

If you still doubt my love for these cars... you really underestimate me ;):P

Okay so that is an incredibly bad ass upgrade to yourself... Im really into tattoos and i have been trying to think of a way to incorporate the 510 into a tattoo... not quite there yet i need to finish some of the work i have already started... on both the car and myself

• 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...