Nos score

420n620

well I have been waiting to buy up these Datsun 620 NOS parts for about 6 months and finely completed the deal last night. What I scored was a NOS 620 early grill thats never been mounted, just has sum scuff marks on the outer edges, I'll be hanging that on the shop wall until I need it for a future project. A NOS 620 padded dash still in it original plastic bag but w/ one little gouge but NO cracks, no biggy, that will be going into my 78 620 KC. A used dash bezal w/ no damage, just the chrome trim edge is lightly worn off and a 620 front chrome bumper, aftermarket or original from A Star from Spokane w/ some shitty finishing on the chrome, not show quailty but good for a spare. I just love finding NOS goodies today because their not making them any more. :lol:

I asked the older gentleman how much 6 months ago and I think he said 175 but I cant seem to find my notes, when I asked him last night, he says 125 and hes also says he's problee giving it away but needs the money because he's going to Portland tomorrow, so when I got home I told the wife and she thinks it was 175 also, so when I went down and loaded the goodies I gave him 145. Well anyway thats my story and I'm sticking to it. :D

IMG_1784.jpg

IMG_1785.jpg

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys, it so happens that one of his sons is a friend of mine from years ago, his son moved 18 years ago to LA Caifornia now in Boise Id.

I'll be seeing the seller this summer bcause I grow tomatoes, zucini, corn, radish, garlic in the winter/spring and have more then enuff to eat. My next purchase is going to be 1 or 2 goons that I found, soon as I get the 620 KC back on the road.

Nice score!!!!

What are they part numbers on those items? Just want to see if any of them are still available :D

Thanks again

NOS 620 padded dash

1st sticker = the original NISSIAN sticker = 68910-B9701

2nd sticker = let me clean it up and I'll post that info L8R today if I can..

620 front bumper sold from

A-STAR DISTRIBUTOR INC, from Spokane I believe

210-02 ORD#2211015. 00 LN# L or I 5

21 BIN - C054 ??? <--- cant read

DT90-0015

72.5 - 75/76 620 grill, no packing/bag but found TA-DS701 molded in the upper left top edge, upside down,,, also says MADE in TAIWAN. is that where the grills were made HuMMMM

let us know if you find out anything, I'll call my local Datsun dealer and see if they can help also plus I'll call A-STAR.

<************************************************************************>

OK, I made a few phone calls to my local Nissian dealer and A STAR in Spokane. Heres what info I got ::::>

Theirs only one NOS 620 Dash pad in Ky for $482.10 , phone # 606-248-3400.....

A STAR in Spokane Wa, 509-467-6809 can get 620 front bumpers for $38.00 each, left and right fenders for $62.00 each, front lower valance for $26.00 each. grills are N/A, hoods are N/A......

These are after market items and we all know that they don't fit like originals but if you are in need and are having troubles locating parts heres your 2nd alternative.

Edited by 420n620
added info