620 stock rims

Looking for a set of 72'? stock rims. This 620 truck was made in april 72'. trying to restore it stock. It has no armrests but has door pulls (very rare). Does anybody have rims for sale?. please let me know. thanks.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks tdaaj and Bleach, Here is a photo of the rims i'm looking for. (14" X 6")? It does have the three nubs for the hubcaps and four slotted vent holes. Does yours look like this one ?. Let me know. I live in SO. CAL.

72 RIM1_thumb.JPG

Thanks Ice! A pile has started, "NICE". The 72's rims have the four thin slots vent holes and the three nubs/round balls to mount the hubcaps. photos would be nice! Steriod was at a junk yard in SO. CAL. yesterday and told me there was two 620s there so off to the junk yard i go. thanks.

Free for the one I got. Sorry I've been a lazy bastard. Its at my buddys house I work with. Sounds easy but he got laid off last week and I'm to lazy to drive to his place and get it. I will try to get there this week. Maybe I can get my bro to swing by, he lives near by.

Just curious, that's for a disc brake truck, right?

I think it is Mikey, I had my 620 kc right next to me, and they looked the same. Thats kinda threw me off. I also remember when I had those wheels on a 521 a couple years back, I posted pics on NWDE and someone mentioned they weren't 521 and in fact 620 ones :(

Ya! your right, Wrong rim. I think the tire as one to many cracks for me.(LOL):) Thanks for your time. I owe you one. Guy.

so check with Tdaaj on the condition of his two wheels and how much he wants for them. Maybe we can ship all three wheels together. I can help get a box and get it packaged up. I'll need to schedule with Tdaaj for shipping it as I do not have a vehicle capable of carrying such a large box.

Bleach, I pm-ed tdaaj, I'm waiting for a pm back from him. Shipping them all in one box sounds very good. He has toyo tires on them, I would like them to. Thanks for all of your help so far, PS. I have a 280zx eletronic distributor and coil if you need them. Thanks again, GUY.:)

ok sorry for the waite guys, this is what i've got. the two with toyo tires i believe are original 620 wheels. then i have two rims w/out tires that i believe are 521 wheels. there is a difference. i also have one more wheel like the one with the toyos but didn't get a picture.

79longbedsale 004dz_thumb.JPG

79longbedsale 005dz_thumb.JPG

79longbedsale 006dz_thumb.JPG

79longbedsale 007dz_thumb.JPG

79longbedsale 009dz_thumb.JPG

Bet it was datsunaholic. The rims with slots were for disc, so '78 on. Hey I got a stoch '78 parts truck, I'll check when I get home.

Yeah, they're for discs. If someone put discs on an older 620 or 520/521 they might need them for clearance.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.