POST Craigslist ads here...

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

72 521

This is my old 72 521.

Apparently a little body work and a paint job makes it worth a whole lot more.... (kinda like those chrome valve covers are good for an extra 50hp).

I spoke with the guy today, and he insists that he gets the money out of it that he put into it (that rarely ever happens).

He told me he needs $2,000 for it and won't take less.

620 motor home $500

http://seattle.craigslist.org/oly/cto/2193995537.html

No battery, key isnt in good enough shape to start it, got a hole the size of my head in the driver side between the rear wheelwell and the storage box on the camper. The risers for the top is broke and the canvas is ok except in one top cornet and the screens have tears in them. There is a chunk missing at the bottom coner by the cab that can bee seen in the pick. The two outer duals are flat and the "Friend" that was staying in it was a tweaker, found a dope baggy in there, it does come with free mouse turds too! If you get it, it will have to be gutted and redone completely inside. It will take quite a bit of work to fix. Does have fridge, two burner stove, porta potty, sink with manual pump, furnace, and power inverter/charger, no clue if any of it works. Just a heads up, most hulk haulers WILL NOT haul this for free, too much fiberglass, he most likely will have to pay to get rid of it. I would get it but it is WAY outta my league to fix. FYI, you will need a tow truck that sets its bed on the ground to get it, a tow dolly will not work. Cab floor and interior isnt bad, no tack, L20b with w58 on the head, all stock, does have ac and bucket seats 4 sp dash has a few cracks but not bad. If I had the means I would take a shot at it but not for $500, I am sure if someone hade the means to haul it out they could very well get it for free. It could be fixed, I just dont have the means to do it.

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/2202951190.html

HI, I HAVE A 1973 DATSUN PICKUP( BAGGED) I HAVE PUT A LOT OF MONEY ON THIS TRUCK . I WAS BUILDING IT FOR MY SON AND HE LOST INTEREST IN IT. IT IS BAGGED (FRONT)(BACK)(SIDE TO SIDE) 10 SWITCHES.

CUSTOM S10 TAIL LIGHTS

SHAVED TAIL GATE

SHAVED DOOR

FRONT DISC BRAKES

CUSTOM DASH

NEW CLUTCH

NEW BRAKES

ACURA BUCKET SEATS

TWO AIR TANKS

ONE AIR PUMP

18INCH INFINITY RIMS

SO AT THIS POINT I NEED IT GONE . SO IF YOU GOT $1300 ITS YOURS . I WOULD LIKE TO KEEP MY RIMS BUUUUT ......... THEY WOULD LOOK NICE ON MY FX35. SOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!

IF YOU HAVE CASH LETS TALK OR YOU HAVE A TRADE ?????????????? LET ME KNOW WHAT IT IS I NEVER CHECK MY E-MAIL . SO DONT SEND E-MAILS I WILL NEVER RESPOND TO E-MAILS

BUT IF YOU WANT TO TEXT YOUR TRADE THATS OK . OR BRING CASH MONEY TALKS BS WALKS

CALL OR TEXT ::::::::::: 916-870-4663 THANK YOU !!! LETS MAKE A DEAL

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.