Rims...post what you have & had

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

13x7s are too easy to find here in Japan. I don't know how you find so many pairs I mostly just find complete sets..

Yeah theres usually heaps of cheap 13x7s up on Yahoo, but there stuff all at the moment haha always the way. I do bid on a lot of sets too, just tend to get 2 lots of pairs for less then a complete set. 

Yeah theres usually heaps of cheap 13x7s up on Yahoo, but there stuff all at the moment haha always the way. I do bid on a lot of sets too, just tend to get 2 lots of pairs for less then a complete set.

Yeah sometimes I want to get pairs so I can have some different offset, I guess if I'm ever bidding on yahoo auction I'll message you to make sure we are not driving prices up on each other :)

Btw you got friends in the military here? Shipping must be crazy with all those pairs? Or not so bad?

Yeah sometimes I want to get pairs so I can have some different offset, I guess if I'm ever bidding on yahoo auction I'll message you to make sure we are not driving prices up on each other :)

Btw you got friends in the military here? Shipping must be crazy with all those pairs? Or not so bad?

Cheers man =)

and nah unfortunately no friends over there =( 

shipping isnt toooo bad, I do sea shipping so depending on sizes its not too bad, the bigger (width and diameter) wheels it gets pretty pricey though. 

• Like 1

Scored a few more cheap pairs tonight.

1st are 13" SSR Mk3's.. Unknown size and offsets but from his measurements either 7 or 7.5.

mk3ssss_zps667a8359.jpg

2nd are Volk Meshies (newer style) again seller didnt know size or offsets but from his measurements look to be 7s.

volks_zps480095dd.jpg

• Like 1

Scored these tonight!

16x8-1Promesh_zps2xuo6opu.jpg

16x8-1 Hoshino Impul Pro Mesh!

Also restored these a a few weeks ago for a guy who bought some star sharks I restored a while ago-

2015-02-15%2012.51.53_zpsxzuyxxch.jpg

Not shown are are the Phantom centre caps which I have new stickers made for.

• Like 3

Hey Steve, what would you pay for these? I have a chance at obtaining unobtainium but I don't want to pay too much.

11039459_10152691035426129_1724277757_n_

DAMN!  :w00t:  :w00t:  :w00t:  :w00t:  :w00t:  :w00t:  :w00t:  :w00t:  :w00t:  :w00t:  :w00t:  :w00t:  :w00t:  :w00t:  :w00t:

umm as for price... the last set of these I watched sell in yahoo went for about 110,000 yen. From memory they were 14x6.5 and 14x7s... or 7s and 7.5s... I stupidly didnt label the photos =(

So for 110K you're looking at around $1500AUD by times you add on all the shipping and fee's ect.

b716386-img600x450-1373814527eihdy473742

b716386-img600x450-13738145273xjzdc73742

Not sure if that really helps you with what to pay for them, but i would snatch them up if i were you! In all the years Ive been buying off Yahoo ive seen that set ^^ one other set and 2 pairs come up for sale.

So while I would not call the 'unobtainable' like Kyusha wheels does, they are certainly very very close!

Also, from my research they are not made by SSR. Superstar is actually its own company. No advertising for any Superstar wheels mention SSR (speed star racing) on them, none of my superstars have any ssr stamps ect. I always assumed they were a line made by SSR as well until I I got my 1st superstars and notice there was no SSR Stamps and researched into them. They all also have different sizing stickers on the inner barrel of the wheel and run a very different outer lip, they're very rounded compared to any SSR wheels from the same era. 

But either way they are very cool wheel and I want them! haha 

• Like 2

Nice original 03's mang.

They look ever so different than the ones you can currently get.

What are the 6 luggers?

Thanks man. TBH I have no idea I just liked the way they looked so I grabbed them. Made in Japan multi piece wheels was just a plus :)

• Like 2