Rims...post what you have & had

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I thought the user name on budgets was anonymous. How can you tell who is bidding?

Nah it will say -

Highest bidder :  aka ***** / Rating: 3949

It blocks out most the username so people cant go find them, I know the partial usernames for most the big brokers so know whos bidding. Next time you place a bid have a look to see what the username is so if I see it I can check if its you bidding before I bid =)

• Like 2

Nah it will say -

Highest bidder

aka ***** / Rating: 3949

It blocks out most the username so people cant go find them, I know the partial usernames for most the big brokers so know whos bidding. Next time you place a bid have a look to see what the username is so if I see it I can check if its you bidding before I bid =)

Cool, we can take this offline so not every one and their mother is trying to bid on wheels. Lol
  • Like 1

Have a friend bringing them over for me. Got a pair of starsharks, and a pair of super sharks. 14x6.5 et +5 and +9. I forget which is which.

5BF44B65-1871-4ACA-8FF8-4457E93D41F5_zps

CE165E9F-1FC0-4874-92E1-2F17B5EE3AD2_zps going on my 610 wagon which is robin egg blue, or thereabouts.

Aren't those 1st ones up on Yahoo at the moment? 

Yes most likely. One pair ended earlier today (pacific standard time)band the second pair ends tonight/early tomorrow. No one bid please!!! Lol!

Ahh read your other post wrong, read it as your friends bringing them over to your house, not like bringing them into the country haha makes more sense now haha

Looks like you won the 1st pair! nice work!

Ahh read your other post wrong, read it as your friends bringing them over to your house, not like bringing them into the country haha makes more sense now haha

Looks like you won the 1st pair! nice work!

Thanks man! Really excited. I'm hoping when I get to see the set in person it will fire me up and il bomb through the rest of my build so I can drive it!! Lol!

• Like 1

It must be like living in Willy Wonka's chocolate factory over there! Kid in a candy store.

Yeah it is, that's a bad thing because I want everything lol it gets tricky some days when I have to hide thing in the factory before the wife see them :)

Some in the garage some in the house and some directly to the factory in a "time capsule" ;)

• Like 2

haven't won any Phantoms for agesssss haha there is a pair and set currently up the I might to try to win though, depending how high they go that is.

But yeah defs need to make sure were not driving the prices up on each other! You bidding on much at the moment?

I did score these reallllly cheap tho!

SSRMK2s14x856_zpsbf8ba8bc.jpg

14x8.5+6! Need a lot of work and one bad dent but for the price well worth it!

Picked up a set of Migu's super Cheeeeeap!

Look similar to these but as you can see they have some extra spokes.

Should be sick after a rebarrel! 

MIGU_zpshepi9rxz.jpg

MIGU%205_zpss51k0hmx.jpg

Picked up a set of Migu's super Cheeeeeap!

Look similar to these but as you can see they have some extra spokes.

Should be sick after a rebarrel! 

MIGU_zpshepi9rxz.jpg

MIGU%205_zpss51k0hmx.jpg

oh nice! Ive almost bid on a few pairs of migu's! very cool look with those thin extra spokes!

I havn't won much lately, did get these 13x6.5+-0 Hayashi Streets-

hayashistreets_zpsc2ecc265.jpg

Hayashistreetss_zps81ec8a4b.jpg

trying to find some cheap 13x7s to make them into a set..

• Like 2

oh nice! Ive almost bid on a few pairs of migu's! very cool look with those thin extra spokes!

I havn't won much lately, did get these 13x6.5+-0 Hayashi Streets-

hayashistreets_zpsc2ecc265.jpg

Hayashistreetss_zps81ec8a4b.jpg

trying to find some cheap 13x7s to make them into a set..

13x7s are too easy to find here in Japan. I don't know how you find so many pairs I mostly just find complete sets..

• Like 1