Rims...post what you have & had

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pretty sure those are Konig Rewinds ..... Rota doesn't make a 15x7 +0 RKR

Well ill be...... I never questioned it because I knew they were reps and it didn't matter very much because they had new tires. You're absolutely right though, these must be the rewinds because the size is definitely 15x7 as per the stamp on the rim... thanks!

These popped up on YAJ the other week and caught my eye. I bought them immediately since uncommon things are the most interesting

67642EB4-E68D-49A6-B09C-4BE117E0BB69_zps

I had never seen them anywhere before, after a bit of research and asking around with several collectors I finally have a small piece of info on them

E0640823-4239-487E-AA15-6A45755B957A_zps

A friend of a friend living in japan provided me with this pic from a catalog, he says they are very rare as he has never encountered them in person only in catalogs. They arrived last week and I stripped them and cleaned them up a little. I half ass resprayed them gold before I knew they were "rare". Oh well they look good enough for me. 14x6.5et+8 for anyone curious

_MG_4090_zpsk9ywgpr5.jpg

_MG_4091_zps2ozho7zl.jpg

_MG_4087_zpsfql3axqe.jpg

_MG_4088_zpstwcvgnsy.jpg

• Like 7
  • 2 months later...

These popped up on YAJ the other week and caught my eye. I bought them immediately since uncommon things are the most interesting

67642EB4-E68D-49A6-B09C-4BE117E0BB69_zps

I had never seen them anywhere before, after a bit of research and asking around with several collectors I finally have a small piece of info on them

E0640823-4239-487E-AA15-6A45755B957A_zps

A friend of a friend living in japan provided me with this pic from a catalog, he says they are very rare as he has never encountered them in person only in catalogs. They arrived last week and I stripped them and cleaned them up a little. I half ass resprayed them gold before I knew they were "rare". Oh well they look good enough for me. 14x6.5et+8 for anyone curious

_MG_4090_zpsk9ywgpr5.jpg

_MG_4091_zps2ozho7zl.jpg

_MG_4087_zpsfql3axqe.jpg

_MG_4088_zpstwcvgnsy.jpg

These are most excellent! I like the odd stuff too like my Devil Japan 'shadow' (Not shadow spoke) rims. Bell Racing also made some cool oddballs. The nice thing is, even in Japan the odd balls are pretty rare, therefore, you can sometimes get good deals on them.

• Like 1

Stuck these 13X6 ESAP Monte Carlo's with BF Goodrich Radial T/A 50 rubber on my wagon to check them out. (Which currently looks like a gasser (some tall springs by the PO))

IMG_4840.jpg

So we couldn't stand it and had to photochop it down! Problem is I have to track down one of these 50 series tires for the other side... that will be like a needle in a haystack for sure.

IMG_4840Slammed.jpg

I think they are pretty bitchin. Like an old school hot wheel car!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...